Save the Date for the 2018 Heartland Foot & Ankle Conference!
Wednesday, October 3 - Saturday, October 6 at the Downtown Des Moines Marriott
Thank you to everyone who was able to attend this years Seminar, October 4-7 at the Downtown Des Moines Marriott!
- Wednesday (2:00 - 8:20pm) will provide 4.25 CME credits.
- Thursday (8:00am - 6:30pm) will provide 7.75 CME credits.
- Attendance at the workshop Thursday morning (7:00-8:00am) will provide 1.0 CME credit.
- Friday (8:00am - 6:00pm will provide 7.5 credit CME credits.
- Attendance at the workshop Friday morning (7:00 - 8:00am) will provide 1.0 CME credit.
- Saturday (8:00am - 12:00pm) will provide 4.0 CME credit.
- The maximum CME credits awarded for attendance at this conference is 26.5
CME credits for Nebraska and Minnesota are approved. Doctors from other states may submit a copy of the program and certificate of completion to the appropriate state agency for individual approval of CME credits. If you need additional conference information for approval, please contact the IPMS office at 515-282-8192.
The target audience for this activity includes nurses and others who work with patients experiencing foot and ankle ailments and diseases, as well as diabetic and wound care patients. Des Moines University is Iowa Board of Nursing approved provider #112. This live activity has been reviewed and approved for a maximum of 11.5 continuing education contact hour(s). 5.0 CE contact hours on October 5, and 6.5 CE contact hours on October 6. Learners must attend the entire day and no partial credit awarded.
The information provided at this CME activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient's medical condition. The content of each presentation does not necessarily reflect the views of Des Moines University.